Job Title: Complimentary Health Therapist (Ayurvedic Practitioner)
- Bachelors of Ayurvedic Medicine or Ayurvedic Practitioner certificated from accredited body.
- Location: Fremantle, Western Australia.
Seeking an Ayurvedic Practitioner to assist at our established Ayurvedic centre in Fremantle, Western Australia.
Main job duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform Ayurvedic consultations to assess the nature of the patients complaint.
- Perform Ayurvedic treatments and develop treatment plans.
- Preparation of Ayurvedic formulations.
- Administrative duties such as documenting patient information, treatment details, herbs provided etc.
- Assist in the preparation for and delivery of Ayurvedic courses and workshops.
Job Requirements, Qualifications and Experience:
- Understanding of Ayurvedic practice in Australia.
- 5 years experience working in Ayurveda.
- Bachelors of Ayurveda or accredited Ayurvedic Practitioner.
Please submit your CV as well as a cover letter highlighting your experience.