Lakshmi Ayurveda Dandelion Chai Tea. 280 grams.
Roasted Dandelion root, Cardamom, Clove, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Ginger, Star Anise, Black Pepper.
• Optional Add-In’s: Cinnamon stick, fresh ginger, or extra cardamom.
• Add 1 tablespoon of chai mixture to 2-3 cups of water.
• Bring to a boil. Simmer for 5-10 minutes or longer if preferred. The longer the tea is brewed, the stronger.
•Add 1 cup of milk.
• Bring the mixture back to a boil.
• Strain and add sweetener of your choice. We prefer using Jaggery.