We are excited to announce that it is time for another Ayurveda and yoga workshop!
The exact date still to be confirmed.
- This workshop will cover:
- Ayurvedic concept of Agni/ digestive fire
- Yoga and pranayama practices for increasing the agni and removal of toxin build up in the body and mind.
- Ayurvedic concept of Ama/ digestive toxins and how to prevent and treat Ama
- Introduction of Dravyaguna / Ayurvedic pharmacology – knowledge of some important Ayurvedic herbs/ spices and their medicinal use.
- Ayurveda and the six tastes (Shadrasa), the six taste and their actions on the 3 Doshas.
- Explanation of the Yogic physiological model
A very informative handout will be provided. The workshop will once again be held at the beautiful Beacon Yoga Center – Sivananda Ashram in Beaconsfield.
We hope to see you there!
If you are interested in attending, contact Karin email@example.com or Christiane firstname.lastname@example.org – places will be limited!