Christiane is a qualified Physiotherapist and started studying marma with Karin and Dr Shishir Prasad in 2019. She has found it to be an effective modality that goes perfectly with Ayurveda treatments and lifestyle modifications including Yoga therapy. The treatments are very relaxing, perfect for stress reduction and relaxation 🙏🏼
Marma Therapy is effective for chronic conditions and gentle enough for acute presentation.
The scope of marma therapy is wide and it can be used to treat:
- All types of musculoskeletal pain and pathology including
- Pain related to osteoarthritis (e.g. hip, knee)
- Low back pain/sciatica,
- Neck pain
- Chronic pain and fibromyalgia
- Headaches including migraine
- Stress and anxiety (including insomnia)
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Frozen shoulder
The treatment is deeply relaxing and perfect for stress relief. Stress is recognised as the root cause of many lifestyle diseases so a perfect antidote to the strains of modern life.
During your appointment, you will speak with Christiane about your health and any complaints, followed by a Marma Therapy session as per her recommendation.
A marma therapy appointment with Christiane is 45 minutes for $125. She also has 90 minute combined yoga therapy and marma therapy sessions for $195.
Bookings are available via our website or by calling 0406 810 547.
Thank you rae for all of the amazing photos 📸
#ayurveda #marma #marmatherapy #ayurvedictreatment #marmatherapytreatment #lakshmiayurveda #chronicpain #musculoskeletaltreatment #lowbackpain #neckpain #chronicpain #tenniselbow #plantarfascitis #frozenshoulder #stress #anxiety #osteoarthritis #fremantle #ayurvedaperth #ayurvedaaustralia
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.