Learn more about natural Pearls, called Mukta, and their Ayurvedic use in todays article 🤍
The Pearl is a moonstone 🌝 it is considered to help overcome obstacles in life due to one’s placement of the moon in astrological charts.
Classical texts of Ayurveda describe the best pearl is that which shines like a star 💫 is smooth and clear, light in weight, pleasing, round, and looks like clear water is considered the best 🙏🏼
It is said that the goddess Lakshmi will give the person blessings who is wearing them and they enjoy good fortune 💐
According to rasa paddhati there are three types of lustre in the pearls:
- madhucchaya – like honey 🍯
- sitachaya – like sita/ sugar
- srikhandachaya – like butter/ cream
The pearl lustre of srikhandachaya (butter/cream) is considered to be of superior quality ✨
Pearls are used to prepare classical Ayurvedic formulations called bhasma and pishti. Being alkaline in nature it is used in hyperacidic conditions of the stomach. Its chemical compostion is CaCo3 (Calcium Carbonate) so it is a good natural source of Calcium.
Pearl necklaces are good to wear in the summer months ☀️
They are useful in hormonal imbalance, headaches, migraine, loss of concentration and memory, insomnia, uterine disorders, infertility, heart disease (Hridroga), eye disease, and depression, and help to deal with stress.
Its Ayurvedic pharmacological and therapeutic properties are:
- Rasa (tase) – madhura/ sweet
- Guna (qualities)- sita/ cold, laghu/light, mrdu/ soft
- Virya (potency)- sita/ cold
- Dosha: Pittahara/ pacifies aggravated pitta dosha 🔥
A perfect gift for the hot Christmas season here in Perth! 🎁🤍
#ayurveda #pearl #benefitsofpearl #pearlbenefits #lakshmi #lakshmiayurveda #ayurvedaperth #ayurvedaaustralia #ayurvedictreatment #summer #summerjewelry #balancepitta #pittadosha #mukta #naturalpearl
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.