Constant stimulation, busy schedules, managing stress and time are challenges faced by most individuals from time to time. Adding additional tasks to the schedule can be overwhelming when facing sensory overload. We encourage small and manageable suggestions, especially for those experiencing high levels of stress and anxiety.
One such task is called Nasya, the administration of nasal oils 👃 helps to relax and calm the senses 😌 This is something that can be done easily each day.
Pratimarsha Nasya: The easiest method to practice at home is by applying 2 drops of a prescribed nasya oil in each nostril, generally in the morning 👃 on an empty stomach.
- Helps reduce ⬇️ feelings of stress
- Lubricates dry sinuses
- Helps to unblock nasal passages
- Can help in reducing neck pain or stiffness
- Helps improve sleeping habits 💤
- Helps to improve memory 🧠
Types of Nasal Oils 👇🏼
- Brahmi 🌿 nasya oil is useful in encouraging mental clarity, concentration, reducing stress and anxiety.
- Anu Thailam is more suited to those experiencing colds and flu 🤧 or hay fever.
- Ksheerabala Thailam is great for general nourishment and relaxation.
- Karpayasthadi Thailam is often used to treat neck and upper back pain and stiffness.
Not sure which oil is best for you? Black seed sesame oil is a safe choice, however the best option is to speak with one of our practitioners is see which oil is most suited for you.
Are you experiencing cough, cold, or flu? Our immunity kit includes a number of recommended products to help provide relief. Includes Ayurvedic herbs, teas, oils and more. The link to view is in our bio.
Enjoy your Nasya this morning 👃
#nasya #oil #nasyathailam #anuthailam #brahmi #ksheerabala #thailam #nasaloil #anxiety #stress #schedule #relaxthesenses #sensoryoverload #relaxation #facemassage #facialsteam #calmthemind #mentalrelaxation #relaxthemind * 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.