Lasunadi Vati (garlic tablets) for my Dad and some Amalaki Rasayana for Mum before they are flying back home ✈️
It was truly wonderful having my parents visiting for the last three weeks and immersing themselves into Ayurvedic treatments. Amazing to see how much it has improved their health.
I thought Mum can really benefit from our homemade Amalaki Rasayana and Dad from Lasunadi Vati (garlic tablets).
Lasuna is the best in avarana condition. Avarana is a complex fundamental concept of Ayurveda.
For the students of Ayurveda
In Avarana we can see an obstruction of the normal pathway of Vata. This could be due to one of the tridoshas, subdoshas, dhatus or Malas. Here you can see that many types of avarana are possible. 🧐
Let’s make Dad some Garlic tablets to take home to Germany. 🧄
10gms of each
- Lasuna / garlic powder
- Jeeraka / cumin
- Saindhava / salt
- Shuddha Gandhaka /purified sulphur
- Sunthi / ginger
- Pippali / long pepper
- Maricha / black pepper
- Nimba swarasa / lemon juice
Some other uses of this formulation are:
🧄 Low digestion strength
🧄Loss of appetite
- Amahara – reduces Ama
- Deepana – improve digestion
- Anulomana – moves vata in a downward direction
- Kapha haha – pacifies Kapha
- Pachana – digest Ama
- Ruckikarak- improves taste
- Vatahara – pacifies Vata
Wow so many benefits 😀
If you would like to find out more about Lasunadi Vati email firstname.lastname@example.org
With Love, Karin and the Lakshmi team ❤️
#garlic #vata #kapha #lasuna #highcholesterol #ayurvedicherbs #ayurvedictreatments #classicalayurveda
#love #family #togetherness #lakshmi #freo #ayurvedainfreo #lakshmiayurveda
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.