It has been an exciting few years expanding the teaching facilities at the Lakshmi Ayurveda. We will continue to do so into the future with the mindset to build a clinical learning environment for all lovers of Ayurveda.
Here at the academy we offer a number of options for students.
- Online learning. We have recently released our first online course. This course is critical for all those starting to learn Ayurveda. Foundation is key to growth!
- We offer clinical observation for students at the clinic. This will include understanding how the clinic operates, observing treatments, packing herbs and working with the practitioners and therapists.
- The student clinic is for students undergoing learning that would like an opportunity to work with clients. Perhaps you would like to gain experience but don’t have access to clients. Here you will have the opportunity to speak with Karin about the cases you attend to while gaining practical experience in a safe environment.
- Private mentoring with Karin is a great way to address your individual questions. These sessions can be set up at a time that suits both you and Karin.
- Of course, our Ayurvedic therapist courses are also highly recommended. These include heaps of theoretical and practical learning to be done at the clinic.
If you are a student of Ayurveda or are looking to start your journey of learning, you are welcome to message us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you at the academy.
#lakshmiayurveda #ayurvediclearning #lakshmiayurvedaacademy #ayurvedicpractitioner #ayurvedictherapist #ayurveda #ayurvedaperth #ayurvedaaustralia #ayurvedafremantle #ayurvediccourse #ayurvedicmentoring #ayurvedastudent