We have many clients visit the clinic for fertility treatment
Ayurveda offers a unique approach to preparing for conception. Are you looking to conceive, planning future conception or know someone interested? Check out the information below to learn how Ayurveda can support your conception journey.
#1 GOAL is to BALANCE VATA DOSHA.
Without properly functioning Vata, conception is not possible. This is why a Vata balancing diet and lifestyle are essential for the couple
The first step to conception includes speaking with an Ayurvedic practitioner to put together a program to fit your individual needs.
Ayurvedic Diet for Conception.
– Vata pacifying diet.
– Maintain strong digestive fire (agni)
– Ojas increasing foods (as long as the digestive fire is strong) such as ghee, milk
Ayurvedic Herbs for Conception.
– Pre pregnancy herbs such as Ashwagandha and Shatavari. To be discussed with your practitioner.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Conception.
– For the act of conceiving, Ayurveda advises the the best position for conceiving is with the women lying on her back.
– Purification of the body for both the male and female is important in conception. Basti (herbal enema) treatment can be highly beneficial. The classical text Astanga Samgraha states that Basti is like nectar for the woman who would like to conceive!
– Panchakarma purification aims to enhance the following four factors:
1. Rtu – regular menstrual cycle. The fertile period is governed by Kapha (ovulation)
2. Beeja – Shukra and Arthava, healthy sperm and ovum.
3. Ksheetra – healthy Yoni, female reproductive system.
4. Ambu – sufficient and unobstructed blood circulation to receive proper nutrients present in the form of rasa.
– Herbal Sitz bath
– Body treatments such as Abhyanga oil massage and Shirodhara.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle for Conception.
– Daily routine, affirmation, spiritual practice
– Mental preparation for the couple.
– Physical and emotional cleansing practices. Make sure your space is clean and sattvic.
Please be advised that the following information is general in nature – it is always best to speak with your practitioner to confirm the suggestions are correct for you.
Fertility consultations are available via the link in our bio
#ayurveda #ayurvedictreatment #fertility #fertilitytreatment #ayurvedaperth #ayurvedafremantle #lakshmiayurveda #ayurvedicconsultation #consultation #ayurvedicherbs #conception #ayurvedaforconception #plannedpregnancy #pregnancytreatment
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.