All persons wether healthy or sick, should avoid speaking, singing, fighting, walking long distance, exercise, sleeping, exposure to sun and fire, travel in vehicles, swimming and riding on animals soon after consuming food.
Best to abstain for one muhurta (a period of 48 minutes): Ayurvedic Samhitas
Is there anything mentioned you do regular after eating. We would Love to hear your thoughts?
A few No’s after eating especially during the warmer weather are:
- Exercise 🏃♀️
- Ocean or swimming pool 🏊♀️
- Day sleep 🛌
- Cold and iced water 💧
- Talk loudly 😲
Yesterday we posted about watermelon 🍉 and the healthiest way to eat them. Ayurveda gives us an enormous insight on how to eat.
- Ayurvedic healthy eating guidelines
- An ideal food routine
- What to eat and how to eat it
- The ideal time of taking food
- Preparing food
- Eating seasonal foods
- Incompatible food guidelines and unfavourable food combining
If you find out how to eat healthy according to your unique Ayurvedic (body type) constitution.
We would recommend an initial Ayurvedic consultation.
A great gift for Christmas. 🎄
We look forward to welcoming you at Lakshmi’s clinic. 💓
#ahara #food #healthyeating #healthyeating #ayurveda #pathya #apathya #Vata #pitta #Kapha #tailoredeatingplan #Ayurvedicnutrition #Shadrasa #tasteforfood #tasteforlife #seasonalfood #vegavarodha #health #sattvicfood #lakshmi #ayurvedaperth #ayurvedaaustralia #whatsoninfreo #lakshmiayurveda
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.