Called Varnya Lepa in Sanskrit, our face mask is made of a number of herbs 🌿 used to enhance beauty mentioned by Charaka in the category of complexion promoting herbs 🧖🏼♀️
In this mix we have chosen a few of our favourites! A beautiful blend of Sandalwood, Manjistha, Sariva and more are mixed together to create our homemade blend.
One of our clients messaged us the other day, saying “The facemark is amazing my skin felt like velvet!” We most certainly agree.
Great for those experiencing depigmentation, enlarged pores, acne and other skin conditions, anti-aging and anti-wrinkle, bliss-promoting and improving the glow of your skin ✨
Our face pack is easy to use.
- Simply mix with water or milk 🥛 add some honey 🍯 if you like. Orange 🍊 peel can be added if you would like to lighten your complexion.
- Apply on the skin and wait for 15-30 minutes.
- Wash off the mask and enjoy the smooth feeling!
- We suggest following the mask with some rose water 🌹 as toner and kumkumadi oil to finish.
This face mask and other facial products are available on our online shop. The link to view is in our bio!
Our facial therapist course is coming up next month – check out our bio for more information.
With love from the Lakshmi team, wishing you a glorious, glowing day ☀️
#lakshmiayurveda #facemask #facepack #varnyalepa #ayurvedicherbs #ayurvedicfacial #ayurvedictreatment #ayurvedaperth #ayurvedaaustralia #face #pack #complexionpromoting #sandalwood #manjistha #sariva
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.