Yesterday we prepared a new batch of organic ghee!
Have you heard about the many benefits of using ghee?
If taken in moderation, generally 1-2 tsp with each meal, ghee can help enhance the digestive process.
In Ayurveda, ghee is often used as a vehicle to carry herbs (anupana) into the body as it enhances the absorption of beneficial chemicals and antioxidants into the lipid-permeable cell membranes.
One amazing use of ghee is in the treatment of Nabhi Purana. In this treatment medicated oils or ghee is pooled in the navel. It is both a nurturing and detoxifiying treatment.
Nabhi Purana is useful in anxiety, grief, insomnia, urinary complaints, digestive complaints, menstrual pain, infertility. And you can easily perform at home by following these steps:
- Start by taking a warm bath. Add your favourite aromatherapy oils, burn an incense or light a candle.
- While you are in the bath, warm and melt about a tablespoon of ghee.
- After finishing your bath, dry off and put on your bathrobe.
- Lay comfortable on your back and pour the melted ghee in your navel.
- Leave the ghee in the navel for 15 -20 minutes.
- Massage your belly with the ghee and wipe off any excess.
- Can be done as a meditative practice.
If you are interested in reserving your jar of homemade Lakshmi ghee you are welcome to message us for further details.
Wishing you a great Tuesday!
#lakshmiayurveda #ayurvedaperth #ghee #ayurvedicremedies #organic #organicghee #lakshmighee #sneha #ayurvedafremantle #ayurveda #ayurvedicherbs #ayurvedictreatment #anupana
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.