Ishtika Sveda at Lakshmi Ayurveda 🧱 🦶 🌬
This is one of the most effective sudation therapies for heel pain. 🦶
Isthtika is a Sanskrit word for brick 🧱and sveda is a sudation/ sweat🌬 inducing treatment.
Ayurveda uses this unique method in the treatment of heel spurs and plantar fasciitis🦶😫
How is Ishtika Sveda done?
1. You will be sitting comfortably in a chair 🪑
2. Your foot will be massaged 🦶(Padaabhyanga) with a suitable ayurvedic oil. If you have a burning sensation we will be using our in-house prepared Pinda thailam.
3. The hot bricks are placed on a tray🧱
4. Dashamula kashayam a decoction 🍃prepared with Vata pacifying herbs or washed rice water is poured over the hot brick.
5. The foot is placed parallel to the hot brick which is emitting steam 🧱🌬
6. The treatment is done for 10-15 minutes and best to be repeated twice daily.
For more information please watch Karin’s IGTV video about heel spurs.
We wish you a peaceful Sunday evening.
For enquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online booking available on our website 😊
With love Lakshmi Ayurveda team ❤️
#ishtikasveda #svedana #sudation #ayurveditherapies #redbrick #heelspur #plantarfasciitis #footpain #pain #painrelief #naturaltherapies #authenticayurveda #ayurvedaperth #Ayurvedafremantle #lakshmiayurveda