Have you treated your navel with warm oil or ghee before?
https://www.lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/IMG_9313.jpg 1225 1242 Karin Lakshmi Gunthor https://www.lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/la-logo-lotus.png Karin Lakshmi Gunthor2020-09-05 09:53:462020-09-05 09:53:46Nabhi Purana
We would recommend to try this simple and so nurturing Ayurvedic therapy.
Nabhi chikits or Nabhi Purana
The mothers nutrition passes through the placenta which is connected to the foetus through the umbilical cord. All the nutrition, oxygen and life support from the mothers blood goes through the placenta and to the baby through blood vessels in the umbilical cord.
The navel is an important part of our body and defines our origin. Imortance of Nabhi in Ayurveda
1. Nabhi is Pitta sthana (site of Pitta)
2. Nabhi is Sira Mula (root of veins veins or blood vessels)
3. Nabhi is a Marma point (vital point)
4. Nabhi is the site of Manipura chakra
Nabhi Chikitsa or nabhi purana is a specialised treatment of Ayurveda where medicated oils or ghee is pooled in the navel. It is a nurturing, grounding, healing and cleansing treatment.
This treatment is useful in anxiety, grief, low self esteem, insomnia, urinary complaints, digestive complaints, menstrual pain, infertility.
You can do this at home.
1. Start with a warm bath and add your favourite aromatherapy oils, burn an incense stick or light a candle
2. Before you go in the bath melt and warm some ghee. Place your ghee jar in some hot water.
3. After your bath dry off and put on your bathrobe
4. Lie comfortably on your back and pour the melted ghee in your navel.
5. Leave the ghee for 15 -20 minutes.
6. Massage your belly and wipe off any excess
7. A wonderful to do while you are meditating.
For more information or to book a Nabhi basti navel treatment at the clinic email firstname.lastname@example.org
With love your Lakshmi team
PS: The picture is my daughter Lily having Nabhi purana. A great treatment for children
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.