https://www.lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/amalaki-rasayana.jpg 960 720 Karin Lakshmi Gunthor https://www.lakshmiayurveda.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/la-logo.png Karin Lakshmi Gunthor2020-08-19 10:10:332020-08-19 10:10:33Amalaki Rasayana Preparation
This is one of the most powerful Anti ageing formulas.
My meditation is when I am in the kitchen preparing classical Ayurvedic herbal formulations.
Today I am making some Amalaki Rasayan for you. It brought back memories being at University when our teacher Professor Warrier invited us to her home to prepare this formulation.
This was back in 2006, at that time I would not have imagined that making this formulation will bring so much joy.
Neither I would have imagined that I will be making it 14 years later in my kitchen at Lakshmi Ayurveda.
Charaka has mentioned Amalaki Rasayan in the first chapter of the Chikitsa sthana (the section which deals with the treatment and medicines of disease).
Amalaki also known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry or Emblica officinalis, is an Ayurvedic berry known for having five of the six tastes. These include pungent, bitter, astringent, sweet and sour, excluding salty. Its qualities make it pacifying to Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and can be used in all seasons.
Ch. Su 27
Benefits of Amalaki
1. Taking Amalaki helps to build ojas, your vibrancy and energy for life, due to its rasayana qualities. Rasayanas have the ability to strengthen, rejuvenate, nourish and improve immunity of the body.
2. Beneficial for skin, eye, and hair health due to high mineral and antioxidant levels which promote the growth of healthy cells. Amla juice can be applied to the scalp to encourage hair growth and improve dry scalp.
3. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content has anti-inflammatory properties which work to promote healthy detoxification and assimilation of nutrients.
4. Amalaki improves digestion. The cooling tendencies of Amla helps to clear out excess heat within the digestive track and promote regular bowel movements.
Amalaki Rasayan contains, Amla juice, Amla pulp, Amla churna, Pippali, Ghee and Honey.
The ingredients say it all, it is packed with Antioxidants.
This formulation is beneficial for
1. Anaemia (Pandu)
2. Tridosha balancing
3. Nourishment of Rasa dhatu
4. Rasayana (Rejuvenation)
5. To enhance immunity (Ojas building)
7. promotes eye sight (Chakshushya)
8. skin problems, hair fall
9. aphrodisiac (vrushya)
10. anti ageing (vayasthapan)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward hearing from you.
With Love, Karin
PS: Your jar of Amalaki Rasayana is waiting for you
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.