Do you suffer from insomnia? Headaches, ear pain, gout or arthritis? Or any Vata Pitta ailments? If so, this oil could be perfect for you!
We are in the process of making Ksheerabala thailam. We started a few days ago and are still in the process of finishing the oil. Stay tuned for more videos and information about Ksheerabala thailam and the preparation process
Reference for this thailam/ oil is found in the classical text Astanga Hridaya (Vatarakta Chikitsa, the treatment of gout).
1. Bala moola Kashaya.
2. Bala moola Kalka.
3. Taila / black seed sesame oil.
4. Ksheera/ milk.
Ksheerabala is used in:
1. Vataroga such as (facial palsy, headaches, hemiplegia, ear pain, cataract, uterine disorder, shukra dosha).
2. Best in Pitta anubandha vata rogas.
3. Gout, arthritis.
4. Rasayana and nervine tonic.
5. Indriyaprasadhanam – nourishes the sense organs.
6. Brmhana – nourishing.
7. Nidrajananam, Induces sleep when doing thalam and pada abhyanga.
8. It can be processed in Avarti (Ksheerabala 101).
This oil can be used internally and externally for Nasya and Abhyanga oil massage.
Ksheerabala thailam has Madhura rasa, madhura vipaka, sheeta virya. This means it has a sweet taste, sweet post-digestive taste, and cold potency.
100% organic and made with love and authenticity from Lakshmi Ayurveda – Ksheerabala thailam now available at the clinic.
From the Lakshmi Ayurveda team, have a wonderful weekend!
#ksheerabalathailam #ksheerabala #thailam #organic #vatarakta#chikitsa #lakshmiayurveda #ayurveda #ayurvedicherbs #bala #taila#blackseedsesameoil #ksheera #milk #homemade #withlove #brmhana#rasayana #nervine #pitta #vata #ayurvedicoil #ayurvedicthailam#balamoola #kashaya #kalka #avarti #madhura #ayurvedaperth#ayurvedaaustralia
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.