Amalaki churna is back in stock 😀😀😀
Amalaki 💚 also known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry or Emblica officinalis, is an Ayurvedic berry known for having five of the six tastes. These include pungent, bitter, astringent, sweet and sour, excluding salty. Its qualities make it pacifying to Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and can be used in all seasons.
Benefits of Amla
1. Taking Amalaki helps to build ojas, your vibrancy and energy for life, due to its rasayana qualities. 💪🏼Rasayanas have the ability to strengthen, rejuvenate, nourish and improve immunity of the body.
2. Beneficial for skin, eye, and hair health due to high mineral and antioxidant levels which promote the growth of healthy cells. 👁💇🏻♀️Amla juice can be applied to the scalp to encourage hair growth and improve dry scalp.
3. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content has anti-inflammatory properties which work to promote healthy detoxification and assimilation of nutrients.
4. Amalaki improves digestion. The cooling tendencies of Amla helps to clear out excess heat within the digestive track and promote regular bowel movements.
How can you take Amla?
1. Drinking the juice of the amla berry is great for helping relieve cold symptoms, particularly cough. 🤧 In addition, the antioxidants can help lower high cholesterol, regulate blood sugar levels, and aid in weight loss. It is recommended to take the juice on an empty stomach in the morning.
2. Eat the whole fruit! 😋Amla berry is green in colour. Many people refrain from eating the fruit due to its initial sour and bitter taste. We have dried fruit of Amal available.
3. Amla is available in pill form and is one of the three ingredients in Triphala, which assist in digestion.
4. You can take Amalaki in powder churna form. Great for children too.
5. Amla is one of the main ingredients in Chyawanprash and other Rasayana nutritive jams. They help to boost immunity and vitality of the body.
It is advised to consult with your Ayurvedic practitioner, Karin is available for video consultations.
You are welcome to check our online shop for all of our Amalaki products – the link is in our bio 💛
With love from Lakshmi Ayurveda 💖