🌿We recommend Tulsi🌿
The power of Ayurvedic herbs. Ayurvedic medicinal herbs are truly a gift for everyone. One of our favourite herbs this week is Tulsi or Holy Basil 🌿
Tulsi is considered a very sacred plant, high in sattva. It imparts the quality of lightness and spiritual clarity. A wonderful herb to increase immunity and to lift the heaviness of a fever, cough and colds.
The energetic qualities are pungent, bitter, heating, dry and light. Tulsi clears kapha and mucous from the lungs and upper respiratory tract. It has Jvarahara properties (alleviates fever) by inducing sweating and therefore bringing the temperature down.
Other benefits of tulsi are improving one’s stamina, boosts the immunity, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, helping with depression symptoms.
A wonderful herb during autumn/ winter months and tulsi teas are recommended during this season.🌿
Tulsi herb is available as a tea, powders, capsules and in combination with other Ayurvedic herbs.
Tulsi is great when combined with Turmeric, Ginger, Fennel, Pippali, Gotu kola or honey. 🍯
Ayurvedic consultations are available Monday – Saturday, for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation of Tulsi Swarasa 👩🏻🍳
1. Take the fresh and clean leaves of a tulsi plant. 🌱🌱🌱
2. Make them into a paste with a mortar and pestle.
3. Squeeze it through a cheese cloth.
4. The liquid obtained is called Tulsi Swarasa
Very beneficial in cough, viral infection and fever.
Dosage: 1-2 tsp
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.