Do you suffer from bleeding gums, mouth ulcers or dental diseases? 🦷
Iremada (Acacia farnesiana) might be very beneficial for you! 🌿🌼
You can see this shrub very commonly in Australia and it is considers a pest in some parts of Australia. In Ayurveda it is used for its medicinal properties. 🌿Interestingly it has been reported by Juluwarlu Group Aboriginal Corporation that indigenous people of the Pilbara used this species for a variety of medicinal purposes such as a cough remedy, cleaning of wounds and the spikes are poked into a wart to make it disappear.
Iremada is one of the varieties of Acacia (Acacia farnesiana). 🌼
It is well known for its bright golden ball -flowers. The flowers are strongly perfumed it is grown commercially in Europe for use in perfumes. An essential oil Cassie is distilled from the flowers.
– A decoction made out of the bark and ginger is an astringent and is very useful for bleeding gums.
– it improves the taste perception 👅
– Iremada taila is a very popular ayurvedic oil and considered one of the best remedy for dental disease.
– Massage the gums with the oil it helps to control infections, strengthen the gums. 🦷
The Ayurvedic properties are
Taste: bitter and astringent
Post digestive effect: heating
Dosha: Alleviates Kapha and Pitta
Actions: Haemostatic, anti dermatosis
Kahdiradi Vati is an Ayurvedic formulation containing Iremadi. The tablet is kept in the mouth and sucked slowly this is to treat oral ulcers, bad breath and cough.
For more information email email@example.com or ph: 0406810547.
With Love your Lakshmi Team xx
Charaka, Vagbhata and Mahadava Nidana metioned Iremadi in Mukhadantaroga other indications are krimi, kustha, vranaropaka , vista, kasa, prameha and shotha.
Irmedah kasayosno mukhadantagadasrunut|
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.