Did you know that the hibiscus 🌺 flower is liked by Lord Ganesh?
The Latin names is hibiscus rosa- sinensis and one of its many Sanskrit synonym is trisandhya (flower last for 3 evenings).
It’s Ayurvedic uses are:
1. Sheetala – coolant
2. Tikta– bitter (reduces kapha and pitta dosha).
3. Useful in diabetes, heavy menstrual bleeding (it is stambhana in nature)
4. Keshya– improves quality of hair
Try this beautiful hair treatment if you have dandruff or an itchy scalp. It will promote hair growth and moisturise your scalp.
Amalaki and hibiscus 🌺 leaves
* Wash 15-20 hibiscus leaves with running water and grind into fine paste.
* Transfer this paste into a bowl and add 3 tablespoons of Amalaki powder.
* Mix it well into a fine paste.
* Apply this paste on your scalp and massage gently for 15 minutes.
* Wash it off with water.
* Repeat this procedure twice a week it will promote your hair growth and reduces dandruff.
If you suffer from diabetes, soak the flower in water overnight. Filter the water the next day and consume 30 ml daily.
We wish you a great start to the week.
With love your Lakshmi Ayurveda team 🌺🌺🌺#hibiscus #flowers#hairtreatment #ayurveda #lordvishnu#ayurvedaperth#ayurvedafremantle#lakshmiayurveda#welovetowelcomeyou🌺🌺🌺