Did you know that the hibiscus 🌺 flower is liked by Lord Ganesh?
The Latin names is hibiscus rosa- sinensis and one of its many Sanskrit synonym is trisandhya (flower last for 3 evenings).
It’s Ayurvedic uses are:
1. Sheetala – coolant
2. Tikta– bitter (reduces kapha and pitta dosha).
3. Useful in diabetes, heavy menstrual bleeding (it is stambhana in nature)
4. Keshya– improves quality of hair
Try this beautiful hair treatment if you have dandruff or an itchy scalp. It will promote hair growth and moisturise your scalp.
Amalaki and hibiscus 🌺 leaves
* Wash 15-20 hibiscus leaves with running water and grind into fine paste.
* Transfer this paste into a bowl and add 3 tablespoons of Amalaki powder.
* Mix it well into a fine paste.
* Apply this paste on your scalp and massage gently for 15 minutes.
* Wash it off with water.
* Repeat this procedure twice a week it will promote your hair growth and reduces dandruff.
If you suffer from diabetes, soak the flower in water overnight. Filter the water the next day and consume 30 ml daily.
We wish you a great start to the week.
With love your Lakshmi Ayurveda team 🌺🌺🌺#hibiscus #flowers#hairtreatment #ayurveda #lordvishnu#ayurvedaperth#ayurvedafremantle#lakshmiayurveda#welovetowelcomeyou🌺🌺🌺
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.