Embracing CHANGE – It is CHANGE that frees
Ayurveda emphasise on adopting a suitable diet, lifestyle, right thought, right speech, right action….. often it can feel overwhelming adopting changes but once the changes are made it can make you fee so much better.
Ayurveda will help you to embrace change, to become the best version of YOURSELF.
A beautiful quote from the Tibetian book of Living and Dying (Sogyal Rinpoche)
1) I walk down the street, there is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in. I am lost…I am hopeless..it isn’t my fault. It takes forever to find a way out
2) I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. Io pretend i don’t see it. I fall in again. I can’t believe I’m in the same place. But it isn’t my fault. It still takes a long time to get out
3) I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I see it is there. I still fall in… it’s a habit. My eyes are open. I know where I am. It is my fault. I get out immediately.
4) I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it
5) I walk down another street
A beautiful poem to reflect on.
Have a beautiful weekend!
With love Karin and your Lakshmi Ayurveda team.
Yoga with Nari at 6.30am in our beautiful Yoga garden and Lakshmi’s shop will be open from 8am – 2pm.
We look forward to welcoming you.