These Australian seminars will address the main health concerns of women including understanding hormonal order tramadol 50 mg changes, breast health, osteoporosis and lifestyle from a perspective that combines Ayurveda, Eastern Medicine and Western science.
Doctor of Oriental Medicine Claudia Welch lectures and teaches internationally on both Asian and Ayurvedic medicines demystifying secrets behind hormonal health providing an all-encompassing guide to achieving optimal health.
Some of the questions that will be covered include
- How can we easily understand hormones, why they are important and how they interact?
- Why is understanding hormones important?
- What does my lifestyle have to do with my hormones?
- How do stress hormones (cortisol & adrenaline) affect women’s issues?
- How can I support good breast health?
- How can I protect my heart?
- Why do we get osteoporosis?
- What can we do about osteoporosis?
- Is soy good or bad for female hormones?
- What can I do about painful periods? (endometriosis, uterine fibroids or just painful cramps!)
- What do depression, stress hormones and osteoporosis all have in common?
- When should I begin to prepare for menopause?
- How can I ensure an easier menopause?
- How can I relieve menopausal symptoms now?
Dont miss out on this wonderful oppertunity to learn more about Womens health
For registration or booking information please see the attached flyer.