Rasayana / Rejuvenation therapy
Rejuvenation therapy has unimaginable and wonderful effects. According to the classical ayurvedic text it promotes life, maintains positive health, preserves youth, enhances intelligence, memory and strength. It maintains proper balance of Vata – Pitta and Kapha.
Rasayana is the branch of Ayurveda which aims at preventing or removing degenerative processes, eliminating diseases and prolonging lifespan. It stimulates digestion and metabolism and bring about excellence in complexion.
Rasayana therapy of Ayurveda is one of the major methods of the preservation of health as prescribed in the Ayurvedic system of medicine.
Ayurveda Rasayana drugs generally possess potent antioxidant and immunostimulant activity.
Rasayana could have a major impact on disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, alzheimers, parkinson and CVS disorders.
How is it done?
1. Aushadha Rasayana – herbs such as Amalaki, Ashwagandha, Shatavari and Brahmi
2. Ajasrika Rasayana – dietetics, treatments such as abhyanga/ oil massage, shirodhara, pinda sveda), sattvic/ wholesome diet, personal hygiene and daily practices such as yoga, mediation and pranayama.
3. Acara Rasayana – sattvic behaviour, good social behaviour, truthfulness, avoid harming others.
Popular Rasayana formulations
1. Chyavanprash – superior of all rasayana formulations . It is one of the most popular ayurvedic preparations and contains 42 ingredients. The main ingredient is Amalaki. Scientific and evidence based studies have summarised that Chyavanprash modulates immune response, alleviates toxic effects of anticancer drug and it exhibits antioxidant properties.
2. Ashwagandha leha
3. Brahmi Rasayana
4. Pippali Rasayana
5. Amalaki Rasayana
6. Shatavari Rasayana
* 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘎𝘈. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.